INSTERECT aims to be a leader in the construction industry by creating maximum value for its clients and by protecting its employees and environment in which they live through excellence in preparation and management of the tenders, projects and contracts it executes.
To achieve this objective, INSTERECT shall be guided as below
- Five Quality Principles:
- Focus on operational tasks
- Do it right first time
- Assess risks and prioritize resources accordingly
- Knowledge must be shared and made accessible
- Make commitments that are in line with our expertise
- Establishment and maintenance of a quality management system modeled on ISO 9001:2008 and continued improvement of its effectiveness.
- Compliance with all other relevant requirements.
The following addition charters are integrated in our processes, systems and all employees, partners must adhere to them:
- Environment Charter
- Ethics Charter
- Social Charter
- Security and Quality Charter
INSTERECT CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT (“The Code of Conduct”)
The Code is based on the values contained in Our Charter and represents the commitment of KEY-MAN to uphold ethical business practices and meet or where less stringent than our standards, ex-ceed applicable legal and other requirements. The Code is applicable throughout INSTERECT regardless of location or role .